 General / 11373
  Advent Calendar Day 6, and Confusion Ensues!

I'm one sorry Lego Maniac (or rather, my six year old is), if I can't even figure out how to build the "combined" kit that came illustrated with the Day 6 kit! I can't fathom how the tail end is put together...more red 2x6's back there than (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)