 General / 11373
11372  |  11374
Subject:
Advent Calendar Day 6, and Confusion Ensues!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 16:10:03 GMT

I'm one sorry Lego Maniac (or rather, my six year old is), if I can't even
figure out how to build the "combined" kit that came illustrated with the Day
6 kit! I can't fathom how the tail end is put together...more red 2x6's back
there than supplied?

Perhaps someone else has figured it out...as for us, we're still recovering
from the McDonald's combo fiasco!!!

merry, merry...