 General / 11335
Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 22:56:42 GMT

lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) writes:
  "It's too late now, but beware that retailer catalogues are not
   intended for public consumption, especially before stores receive
   product."

Todd, what bothers me most about this whole debate is: If you're so
concerned about the legality or morality of posting the scans and list of
products, why did you link to them from your spotlight page?
--Bram