 General / 11334
  those new 2000 Lego pictures

If anyone saved those pictures before HUW took them off his site, and can get them to me, I'll post them on my web server for everyone else who missed them to see. -- Paul Davidson (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: those new 2000 Lego pictures

And for anyone that saved the fullsize pics, and other 2000 set pics, I have a single HTML page you can use to view them. I'll send the HTML on request, but ONLY the html, not the pics. This is just to make it easier to view them. (...) -- | Tom (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: those new 2000 Lego pictures

If you have the pics, get the html at (URL) - then just save it in the same directory as the pics. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: those new 2000 Lego pictures

(...) then (...) I don't get it. There are no pictures on the page. Did I miss something here? Shiri (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)