 General / 11323
Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 13:31:37 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tamyra Teed writes:
Ok, I haven't read the whole thread yet, though I've gone to the site,
looked at the pictures, read a little more... looked a little more..
tell me just how is this any different than the pictures of the catalog
we've already gotten a look at? the pictures in some cases are almost
identical.. So what's the big deal? he's not showing us the whole page
from the catalog, just the set pictures. We aren't getting any
information other's haven't already compiled.. There's already been a
thread on prices from TRU. So we are just getting prices for all the
sets, No biggie, we'd find it all out anyway.

Did you look at the site BEFORE or AFTER Huw pulled out the scans of sets that
are NOT in the 2000 catalog scanned by Kevin Loch?

Yesterday afternoon when Huw first uploaded his scans there were pictures of
dozens of 2000 sets that have not been disclosed so far, which Huw has now
sadly removed.

THis clearly WAS different, now it is just the same.

regards
lawrence