 General / 1132
    Re: Top Ten Bumper Stickers I'd Like to See —Terry Keller
   (...) EIGHT TIMES!? You, sir, have my deepest sympathies. I am happy to say that one time four years ago was plenty for me. Though I must admit the morphine was pleasant. ;-) -- Terry K -- OBLego, for you lucky ones who have not had that experience, (...) (26 years ago, 5-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Top Ten Bumper Stickers I'd Like to See —Mike Stanley
   (...) Yup. A massive change in my diet brought that to an end, thankfully. Now I just have to eat things like green vegetables, citrus fruits, caffeine, peanuts, and other things in moderation. 10 times total - 8 times in 2 months. (...) Morphine (...) (26 years ago, 5-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)