 General / 11281
  About this 2000 dealers catalog

1.does it accually say do not distribute? 2.does it contain anything that is private to TLG and its retailers? (the bit that has been scanned in, anyway) 3.various people have said that the dealers catalog is sometimes put in full view by some toy (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: About this 2000 dealers catalog

(...) That's a tough one...I don't know yet. Certainly not the pictures until the real consumer catalog comes out (or the sets), but the set numbers and names are a different issue. It's probably OK to list those now, but I'll have to check. --Todd (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.database)