 General / 11250
  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) Hollywood "insider gossip" is a little different, Jonathan. Movie rumors and leaked trade secrets rarely infringe on copyrights at respectable sites. How many "Hollywood news sites" do you see with illicit movie scripts or leaked scans of (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) BTW, much of the so-called "insider information" and "rumors" on popular news sites is actually presented under license, with permission of the movie company. It's spoon-fed to the consumer as if it were some secret, because that makes it seem (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) I agree with you, in the general case. However, I think it's fair to state that Lego does not have a consistent policy regarding the dealer/retailer catalogue: (James Powell wrote:) (...) (Huw Millington wrote:) (...) (and) (...) (Todd Lehman (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: COMPLETE LIST OF NEW SETS FOR 2000

(...) I have a copy of what I believe to be the 1993 dealer catalog. I can't read French, but the English part does not. That's the catalog book itself, I never saw the outside packaging, if any existed. The only thing is that the back of the (...) (25 years ago, 6-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)