 General / 11215
  LEGO lights for MindStorms?

I'd like to add a few lights/LEDs to my MindStorms creations. Which light should I get? #5033 Lighting Brick - 5 pcs - $5.50 (URL) Lighting Brick - 4 pcs - $5.50 (URL) they lightbulbs or LEDs? Are they MindStorms compatible? Are there other options (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO lights for MindStorms?

Hari Wiguna wrote in message ... (...) These are 9v light bulbs, and should work just fine with Mindstorms. With Mindstorms, you can even automatically use a neat feature of the 5033 brick. If the voltage is applied one way, the light is steady, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)