 General / 11186
  FOTW - 6464

I have been out of my dark ages for several months now and finally had a FOTW! While searching the ZB website, I came across this (URL) The picture is for 6464, Super Rescue Complex, 331 pieces, $ 76. 2. The description is Emergency Response Center, (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: FOTW - 6464

Mark, I saw that also. I just ordered one to see what would arrive. The name 'Emergency Response Center' was for a Res-Q set, the picture was for 6464 'Super Rescue Complex' and the price went to lord knows what. They fixed it the same day that mine (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)