 General / 11174
    Re: Legos: A Moneymaking E-Business? (Fortune Magazine) —Heather Patey
   I remember watching her auctions - she had hundreds and hundreds, by the look of it, broken down by type of piece, all photographed and described. I wonder what her final hourly wage was. She had a 30-pound lot go recently, I believe, so that may (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

        Frightening My NLSO (Was re: Legos: A Moneymaking E-Business?) —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    (...) I frightened my girlfriend today. I told her this story, and mused openly about the possibility of canvassing the twenty-plus college campuses within a half hour's drive with "will buy collections" signs in order to turn a slight profit to (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)