 General / 11173
    Re: My dream about lego —Rachel Kingston
   (...) (60s (...) if (...) came (...) Just want to say a public thank you to Phil Travis, who emailed me regarding the following thread, He offered to identify the mysterious set that had us all stumped. (Thanks too, for everyone else's suggestions, (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

        Re: My dream about LEGO —Gary R. Istok
    (...) Rachel, Phil Traviss is truly a great guy. He is also relatively new to LUGNET. And he doesn't post much. But let met tell you something. I would rate him in the top 10 of people who are most knowledgeable about LEGO. He and I (along with (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)