 General / 11164
  HELP - Yellow brick castles

HELP!!! about mid 70's, I can remember when lego castles were made of yellow bricks. But, my friends tell me that I am nuts! I REALLY do remember seeing them in stores. If I am right, please email me a some info on them, thanks (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: HELP - Yellow brick castles

(...) Yup- click on "look up a set" on the lugnet homepage www.lugnet.com then search for set 375. Thar she is! Chris (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: HELP - Yellow brick castles

(...) Jan, As an answer to your question please check out the following link... (URL) should be all you need! - Jim F. (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: HELP - Yellow brick castles

(...) thanks Chris (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: HELP - Yellow brick castles

(...) Thanks Jim (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: HELP - Yellow brick castles

(...) I remember looking enviously at the Bill and Mary idea book and being upset that the yellow castle stuff wasn't available in the US. I felt so disappointed. I was so entranced by them. That bitter pang is probably still there inside, prompting (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)