 General / 11171
Re: HELP - Yellow brick castles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 19:21:52 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jim Foulds writes:
In lugnet.general, Jan Bolton writes:
HELP!!!

about mid 70's, I can remember when lego castles were made of yellow bricks.
But, my friends tell me that I am nuts!

I REALLY do remember seeing them in stores.

If I am right, please email me a some info on them, thanks

Jan,

  As an answer to your question please check out the following link...

That should be all you need!

- Jim F.

Thanks

Jim