 General / 11162
Re: Just curious
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 18:08:44 GMT

You can get it in the US as well.  I got it as part of a 5-pack that is only
offered through Wal-mart I think

Tom

"Paul Mison" <lego@songtwo.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
John Rudy wrote:

Rob posted:
Also, does that Rock Raider men set (4930, I think) have a Jonny Reb • hat in
it (Like the Union soldier had from WW, but in Grey?)

Rob

Yep, that's a Confederate Soldier's Kepi, I've been drooling since • RckRdrs came
out, waiting for a fig set, and here it comes out and I have (emptying • pockets)
$2.78 of money free for myself, soooo, guess I'll wait for it to go on • phone
special.  I wish I could just get the hat though, I'm a Civil War Buff • and need
someone for my Yankees to fight!

The 4930 is available separately in the EU already and is in the 2000
catalogue as a single set, IIRC.

:: paul