 General / 11117
11116  |  11118
Subject:
Just curious
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 07:00:17 GMT

Has anyone bought the multi-pack available at Wal-Mart...the one with the
plastic box, the four sers (I think).

Do these sets have urls on the boxes?

If yes, has anyone thought of smuggling the empty boxes back into Wal_mart
to see if they scan on the floor scanners?

Also, does that Rock Raider men set (4930, I think) have a Jonny Reb hat in
it (Like the Union soldier had from WW, but in Grey?)

Rob