 General / 11133
  Why etoys.com's toys for tots list has no Lego?

Am I the only one who noticed this? That sucks. I'm planning on donating some Lego sets locally ANYway (and getting free cable installation at my new apartment while I'm at it) but I certainly wouldn't mind zapping off a few more online if I could. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Why etoys.com's toys for tots list has no Lego?

(...) I noticed this as well, think there's a place we could talk to etoys about it? or perhaps pay full price for a set and have them donate it, rather than their sucky sets? (I admit, i didn't look for this option) =-= =-= =-= =-= =-= =-= =-= =-= (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Why etoys.com's toys for tots list has no Lego?

(...) I didn't see any option to do that, but I will e-mail them. I think they should just have an option during the checkout process "donate to Toys for Tots". Heck, they'd make more off Lego sets from me, especially since I won't be spending my (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)