 General / 11135
Re: Why etoys.com's toys for tots list has no Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 02:24:47 GMT

Jennifer L. Boger <jennr@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu> wrote:
Am I the only one who noticed this?  That sucks.  I'm planning on
donating some Lego sets locally ANYway (and getting free cable
installation at my new apartment while I'm at it) but I certainly
wouldn't mind zapping off a few more online if I could.
Most of the toys that are on the list really suck too.  :(
I noticed this as well, think there's a place we could talk to etoys about it?
or perhaps pay full price for a set and have them donate it, rather than their
sucky sets? (I admit, i didn't look for this option)

I didn't see any option to do that, but I will e-mail them.  I think
they should just have an option during the checkout process "donate
to Toys for Tots".  Heck, they'd make more off Lego sets from me,
especially since I won't be spending my money on the garbage they
and Visa decided to offer.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/