 General / 11132
    Re: Advent Calendar Fun! —Thomas Main
   Ok, so today all I had to work with was a Santa minifig. I managed three pics: (URL) first is a lady fresh from the hairdresser or hatshop, second is a beggar and last a bald man with a neatly trimmed beard hey...give me a break...there was only 1 (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

        Re: Advent Calendar Fun! —Tamyra Teed
     I'm not complaining, I thought you did a great job with only a fig to work with! How about doing something every 3 or 4 days with all the parts too?? or maybe just 1 part from each set.. I'd go for at least 4 days then so you've got 4 parts to work (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

         Re: Advent Calendar Fun! —Thomas Main
     (...) Tamy: great suggestion...I'm just too slack to do it :) (...) It would be kinda neat if someone else was doing this too...then we could compare what we came up with...or if you did the every 4 days thing... (...) <snip> (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

        Re: Advent Calendar Fun! —Silas Pierrot
   I did the man with the beard thing once, but I used an all black body and gave him the black top hat. I wasn't sure if he looked more like Abraham Lincoln or an Amish man. P.S. I like the lady from the hair dresser! Silas Thomas Main wrote in (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)