 General / 11025
    Re: 99 advent calender on lego.com —Richard Franks
   (...) It's up now - at least the first game is. If you have a naff machine like me, then don't have lots of other windows up or else it will probably thrash at the wrong moment! Although it does make it more of a challenge! Go the Greens! Richard (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: 99 advent calender on lego.com —Mark Herzberg
   (...) the (...) Where is the first game? I can't find it. I see a pic of a Throwbot that says "Play the first game" but it does not link to anything. Am I missing something? Anyways...GO BLUE!!! (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)