 General / 11025
Re: 99 advent calender on lego.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 02:12:54 GMT

In lugnet.general, Christian Gemuenden writes:

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, I was not able to read all actual
messages yet, but as the first day is tomorrow,...

It's up now - at least the first game is. If you have a naff machine like me,
then don't have lots of other windows up or else it will probably thrash at the
wrong moment! Although it does make it more of a challenge!

Go the Greens!
Richard