 General / 11024
11023  |  11025
Subject:
Bad Trader Alert Part 2!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 01:24:35 GMT

I just called the phone number and he is still at that address!  I left a
message which the person said he would relay when he returns this Friday.

This means someone (most likely him) lied to the post office about his
whereabouts.  Can he be punished for this somehow?  Does anyone know?  I
really want to put the legal screws to this jerkoff if I can.  Can anyone
recommend what legal action I can take?  I know I have had numerous
successfull trades with many of you, and would like to know what advice you
can offer.

David Simmons
alienbuz@concentric.net