 General / 11004
    99 advent calender on lego.com —Christian Gemuenden
   Hi, as many of us suppsosed, there is an online advent calender on www.lego.com again this year. For those who do not have the link yet, I think it is: (URL) anything like this. You have to chose a team colour, maybe this year it's a bit more (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: 99 advent calender on lego.com —Richard Franks
   (...) It's up now - at least the first game is. If you have a naff machine like me, then don't have lots of other windows up or else it will probably thrash at the wrong moment! Although it does make it more of a challenge! Go the Greens! Richard (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: 99 advent calender on lego.com —Mark Herzberg
   (...) the (...) Where is the first game? I can't find it. I see a pic of a Throwbot that says "Play the first game" but it does not link to anything. Am I missing something? Anyways...GO BLUE!!! (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)