 General / 10998
    Ben's Millenium Falcon in Swedish television! —Anders Isaksson
   In Swedish Television the program 'Sajber' tonight showed, and recommended, Ben Fleskes pages with his Millennium Falcon (URL) was placed third on the weekly 'Top Five' list of web pages (all categories!). It was a short snip (10-15 seconds?), they (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Ben's Millenium Falcon on Swedish television! —Eric Hampusgård
     Anders Isaksson wrote... (...) recommended, (...) Yepp, I saw it too. I think it's great that LEGO builders and AFOL gets prime time TV exposure. Later the same evening a program called 'Mosaik' had a series of interviews about loyalty to the (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Ben's Millenium Falcon in Swedish television! —Ben Fleskes
   Thanks for posting the info and thanks for the recognition. So far, it looks like the Swedish footage has generated a little traffic on my site. But nothing compared to the traffic when my site was plugged on theforce.net or slashdot.org (or is it (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Ben's Millenium Falcon in Swedish television! —Jonathan Delinger
     You deserve all the recognition you can get. :) It's not possible to tell on geocities. To do that you would need to use SSI or have access to the server logs, both of which are not possible with geocities. However, you could use their counter, but (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Ben's Millenium Falcon in Swedish television! —Dave Oliver
     (...) Hi Ben It's slashdot.org (I'm there a few times a day) They have coined a term, "The Slashdot Effect," which means that everytime a link is posted on slashdot, thousands of readers immediately go to check it out, overwhelming the host web (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Ben's Millenium Falcon in Swedish television! —Mike Stanley
     (...) Ought to be slashdot.com now, since he's sold out. :) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Ben's Millenium Falcon in Swedish television! —Steve Campbell
   (...) Ben: First, congratulations. Next, try here: (URL) use them for tracking on my Hatteras Lighthouse move sight and they give you all kinds of information. Unique visitors, total visitors, systems, browsers, hits per day/week/month, countries of (...) (25 years ago, 2-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)