 General / 10982
10981  |  10983
Subject:
More questions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 14:59:32 GMT

1.Does 6195 come with any 1 x 10 or 2 x 10 bricks in any color?
my inventory (made from the instructions) lists 2 2 x 10 yellow bricks.
2.has anyone created/can someone please create inventories of the
auqanauts sets
and the aquashark sets? I need all the sets... I am making a mega-model
in ldraw
by combining all of the auqanauts/aquashark sets into one massive model
and I
need inventories so I know which parts I have to play with...
I have inventories of most of the aquanauts sets but they are made from
the
instructions and those could have errors, parts you cant see (extra
hydrolator
crystals for example) etc etc etc Or my inventories could have errors
even.

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com