 General / 10838
Re: Letters & Numbers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 01:13:42 GMT

I got one because I just couldn't stand it any more... they are huge.
2x2 DUPLO tiles.

Neat, though.

David Eaton wrote:

I never noticed this before, but it looks really cool! Check out the catalog of
accessories at http://www.constructiontoys.com ... looks like each
letter/number/sign is on a separate 1x1 white tile! Pretty cool! Here's the
description they give:

9816: LEGO® Numbers & Letters
NEW!   Includes 210 international capital letters and 66 numbers and math
signs.
276 pieces.
$42.75

Have I just never seen this set before, or is it really a new thing?

DaveE