 General / 10819
  Re: Outlet Mall Locations?

They already have an "outlet" in FL, Why build another? Let them concentrate on getting at least one in each state before they start adding a second ;-) (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Outlet Mall Locations?

(...) That is just the thing, they don't have an outlet in Florida. They have an Imagination Centre. (...) With 15,000,000 residents, Florida has more people then Virginia and Georgia combined, so I don't see why Florida can't handle another LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Outlet Mall Locations?

Michigan should be on the fast track for a new store. With both Lar and myself living in Michigan, that should be enough reason to get one (smile). And don't forget Scott, Mark, Eric and Steve....... also fellow Michiganians. And besides, there are (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Outlet Mall Locations?

(...) That reminds me: The other day, I learned a fun little fact about the place I live. Silver Spring (MD) has over one million residents, and it isn't even an incorporated town! Needless to say, I was amazed. :) Jeff P.S. I knew it was (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Outlet Mall Locations?

(...) Oh, geez. I'm not doing my part for my state. Steve "Honey, we've *got* to buy more LEGO! It's for the good of the economy!" (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Outlet Mall Locations?

Definitely Michigan! But in Kalamazoo, since it's a lot closer to me than Detroit and it has a cool name. Fred. (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Outlet Mall Locations?

Hmmm...as an expatriate Michigander (or has it changed to Michiganian now, as Gary suggests?), I could go for Michigan as well--and Kalamazoo would suit me fine, too. Seems to me that the bigger outlet malls are near Detroit, though--I wasn't aware (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)