 General / 10812
    Re: Outlet Mall Locations? —Shiri Dori
   (...) I say, put one in Boston. There are definitely lots of LEGO fans there. Please! Pretty please, with a cherry on top ;-) -Shiri (25 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Outlet Mall Locations? —Matthew Wilkins
   (...) they (...) There should also be one somewhere along the northern I-5 corridor, maybe near Centralia, WA or possibly slightly to the east at Troutdale, OR. it would provide good access from Vancouver BC, Seattle, Portland, Spokane, Eugene, (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Outlet Mall Locations? —Aaron West
   (...) Well, for my two cents, I'd say that Chattanooga, TN would be the BEST place for all train-heads since it is the train capitol of North America (at least historically). It would be the perfect tie in to the magnetic track high- speed railway (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)