 General / 108
    Mindstorms and FM Micro Transmitter —Dave Astolfo
   (apologies if this appears 2x's) I have uploaded info/specs on the FM micro transmitter that I built for use with my next Mindstorms project. Website:  (URL) to the Lego -> Electrics section ======== Posted via the LUGNET discussion group web (...) (26 years ago, 9-Oct-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Mindstorms and FM Micro Transmitter —Tom McDonald
   (...) transposition of characters That aside, pretty cool. What's typical indoor range? Outdoor? How long is the antenna and what kind is it? (26 years ago, 9-Oct-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Mindstorms and FM Micro Transmitter —Dave Astolfo
    Have had some troubles with getting the receiver to hone in on the exact frequency (for now its 90.0 Mhz). If the receiver is in a different room, the FM transmitter has difficulties transmitting through walls etc. It needs more juice (only runs on (...) (26 years ago, 10-Oct-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics)