 General / 10741
  RE: My dream about lego

(...) Here's my nightmare, and it's true - it happened about 2 years ago. I'd been reading RTL for a few months, and the SHELL bit comes up. I recall that I gave my kids my old LEGO. I dig around, come up with a white 2x4 with SHELL on it and a red (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: My dream about lego

(...) Wow!! What a horrifying story!! I say that because I'm glad that never happened to me. In fact, I may have been the one that wrote about those Shell sets. Set #325 has the Shell brick (I think it actually was a 2x3) and those marvellous (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)