 General / 1072
Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 04:01:50 GMT

On Thu, 3 Dec 1998 15:43:22 GMT, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley)
wrote:

Jasper Janssen <janssenjasper@hotmail.com> wrote:
Agent has instructions for installing multiple instances... look under
"How to Configure Agent for Multiple Users and Servers".  I use three
copies of Agent: one for Usenet, one for Lugnet, and one for Furnet.
You have to move some files around and tweak a few shortcuts, but if
you know what you're doing it's not too hard.

What version are you using? I'm using Free Agent 1.0, and I can't find
these instructions... :(

I'm not absolutely positive about this, but I thought only Agent could
handle multiple servers with the different ini files and dirs, not
Free Agent?

Probably wrong, though.

That might be it... I now have it set up something like this .I just
installed it to two different directories - that seems to work. Since
I had a agent/data directory of 90 megs or so, I figured 500k extra
worth of agent.exe isn't too big a problem :)

Jasper