 General / 10628
  Re: LEGO Outlet store

In lugnet.general, Buffie Shervington writes:>Hi everyone, (...) Thank goodness. Though I had fun picking up, deboxing and shipping the 25 2126's, it would be easier to just have the source take care of this, so that everyone can get whatever they (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO Outlet store

(...) I hope they're holding my two 5940s--I called this afternoon and they said they'd send them as soon as the policy was set! Woohoo! best, LFB (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: LEGO Outlet store

(...) That should be 5840s, Garden Playmates. ;) 2x2 cylinders, come to Papa. LFB. (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)