 General / 10599
  Re: Egyptian Theme in Town

(...) Hey Mark, Besides the Egyptian Theatre (still in the planning stages), I currently have under construction 2 other theatres. They are the FOX THEATRE in a Art Deco style with nothed arches, and the GRAND THEATRE, in the "Palace" style. This (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Egyptian Theme in Town

Gary, do you have a web site showing off all your completed models? I don't recall visiting one... I would like to see all your buildings. <ICS> (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Egyptian Theme in Town

Ian Sinclair wrote in message <383aed6b.2371882@ma...on.com>... (...) Well, I'm not Gary, (and I don't play him in the movies :), but I believe Larry P. has put a page up for him at: (URL) worth a visit, I'd say! Kim (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Egyptian Theme in Town

I have some new pictures but I lost my scanner driver CD so haven't scanned anything lately. (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)