 General / 10590
  Re: It's not my "Dark Ages" but what is it?

(...) No kidding, John. Especially when all they've got is one set! That was a helper, though. Sitting in McD's playing with 4 copies of one of the sets while the kids played on the playscape was good for the soul. James (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: It's not my "Dark Ages" but what is it?

Was at a party yesterday (my grandfather in law's 80th... they have one great great grandkid already!!) and brought a few "to be parted" McD sets for the kids to play with... I of course am a kid so did try my hand... we had 4, 5 and 6, about 1/2 (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)