 General / 10538
  Re: What colors do bricks come in?

Simon Gammon wrote in message ... (...) Well, I think the part you are describing is usually called a 3x2 low slope (part 3298 (URL) if I'm understanding your description correctly). I looked up that part in my database and didin't find any white (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What colors do bricks come in?

(...) Thanks for looking for the slope piece for me, I'll keep trying. The reason for asking about the database is that I have a large number of pieces from over the years, especially mid 70's, who's origins are confused, and it would be nice to (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What colors do bricks come in?

(...) Another resource you might find useful is the set inventories right here on Lugnet: (URL) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)