 General / 10505
10504  |  10506
Subject:
Headless Horsemen minifig...yesssss
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 09:18:56 GMT

    So anyone else see Sleepy Hollow twice today besides me? : )

    I have several ideas for this but it'd be cool to hear others as well.

    Hmmmm..
    A headless AND a Christopher Walken version would be nice. You just
gotta love the idea of Walken and Lego.
    Also on a side note it might be appropriate to use the Darth Maul torso
because Ray Park was one of the people who played the Horsemen.

    Palmer..whos going to bed tonight and dreaming about a lego sleepy
hollow with creepy and twisted lego trees and cool lego houses and misty
lego trails and and and.....ahhhh....lego....and Tim Burton.