 General / 10494
  Re: It's not my "Dark Ages" but what is it?

(...) Go look at picture books of anything that interests you. I borrowed some books on trains, and that has helped me. Then find something to build and set a goal. Don't worry about being original, but see how perfectly you can build a replica of (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: It's not my "Dark Ages" but what is it?

(...) ???? Thomas, are you saying that modeling a prototype is not being "original"? May I direct you to Ecclesiates, "There is nothing new under the sun";-) -feelings hurt in MN (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: It's not my "Dark Ages" but what is it?

(...) Modeling a prototype already in existence, or constructing a prototype itself? (...) You may. But do remember that you didn't author that ;-) (...) Are you admitting then to being "not original" when it comes to Lego building? ;-) I admit I'm (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)