 General / 10414
  Re: Silver bricks

(...) So obvious, looking at the toys on my desk at work- lightsaber handles! Chris (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Silver bricks

(...) Lightsaber handles, as Chris mentions... Samurai horns (in Ninja sets) Looking at my 5571, I observe some more: Rods, antennae, and weird handles with a hole for lights (?)... (...) How could you forget the king's royal crown? Well, that's not (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)