 General / 10312
  Re: Has anyone ever been missing a piece?

I know this is kinda late in the thread for adding comments, but I have had two experiences with missing pieces lately: 1 - An Outback airstrip I bought from KB was missing a 1x2 corrugated gray brick that I must of search an hour for (thinking I (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Has anyone ever been missing a piece?

(...) pattern (...) my (...) I've noticed the round 1x1 thing too. I have also noticed, though not always, that there is often what appears to be part of the sprue for the 1x1s in the box too- tho not attached to them. Perhaps the machine makes them (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Has anyone ever been missing a piece?

(...) Actual reason is probably that the 1x1 round plates (there are a few other parts which sometimes come with an extra) are very close to the tolerance of their scales, so they put an extra one in, and set the limit to account for that extra (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)