 General / 1020
  Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

(...) I wouldn't want there to be 'lugnet.com' in the 'Path' of outgoing articles to groups that people here don't monitor regularly. In other words, the risk of someone accidentally or intentionally peeving off other ng's by one or two mischevious (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

On Wed, 2 Dec 1998 15:49:15 GMT, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman) wrote: :I wouldn't want there to be 'lugnet.com' in the 'Path' of outgoing articles :to groups that people here don't monitor regularly. In other words, the :risk of someone (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)