 General / 1027
Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 18:20:03 GMT

On Wed, 2 Dec 1998 15:49:15 GMT, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman)
wrote:

:I wouldn't want there to be 'lugnet.com' in the 'Path' of outgoing articles
:to groups that people here don't monitor regularly.  In other words, the
:risk of someone accidentally or intentionally peeving off other ng's by one
:or two mischevious crosspostings is too dangerous...

Hmmm. Got a point there. All in all, I'd say there's pretty large
technical difficulties in hosting RTL on lugnet. Those can probably be
resolved. Now, I've only been posting on the various Lego froups for
what? 3 or 4 days? So I don't feel I'm qualified to make a judgment on
the other aspects.

Just thought I'd let you know where I stand, despite that :P

Jasper