 General / 10120
    Re: Age range 16+ (was: Re: 2000 Scans are Online!) —Jamie Hickey
   (...) Well I am 23, fell like I am much older! Working full-time at Meijers, part-time at Mobile Medical Respose as an EMT and being a volenteer firefighter, plus still going to school! But I always make time to play with LEGOs!!!!! (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Age range 16+ (was: Re: 2000 Scans are Online!) —Jonathan Little
   (...) I may be stating the obvious here, because most other people that read these posts have a much keener eye to detail than I do, but has anyone noticed that the bases of the stands are actually buit from normal sloped lego pieces. It appears (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)