 General / 10077
  Re: Big brother IS watching you!

(...) Well I was told by Lego Australia that as it had been running consecutively for so long it was time to give it a break. The woman I spoke to said it definatly would be discontinued. Seeing as I have 30 metres of track, :-) I think we will be (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)

  Re: Big brother IS watching you!

(...) This is bad news. Like you I have a lot of track.... but one can never have too much. (...) Lets just hope Winne the Phoo is absent. Scott A (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.duplo)