 General / 10062
  Lego Game

Here is something you may like. It is a Lego game I created, that is still in the testing process. But the rules can be viewed at this site: (URL) Check it out! (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Game

(...) Tease! I notched your counter up four clicks trying to find a download option before Lego Media shut down your site :) I paged through the manual, and the headings seem interesting, but without any pictures or demo to play.. it's not that (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Game

(...) Hunh? What's this about the site being shut down? A joke, I hope? I'm looking at it right now. (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lego Game

(...) Yep - a poor joke. What I was trying to say (not in so many words), was that as Lego Media are bringing out their own software, I can see that they may have issues with someone calling their own game "Ultimate Space Lego Combat Sim". If only I (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)