 General / 1005
  Re: Minifig trip to Carlsbad?

(...) I have found a red 2 x 2 brick in a flower bed, a soldier's hat on a school playground, and a black 3 x 3 triangular plate in the dirt underneath a swing set on a campground. --Bram Bram Lambrecht / o o \ BramL@juno.com (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Minifig trip to Carlsbad?

On Wed, 2 Dec 1998 03:32:47 GMT, braml@juno.com (Bram Lambrecht) wrote: :>I found a castle sword at a hotel floor once. :> :>Is there anybody that found Lego also? :> :>Paulo : :I have found a red 2 x 2 brick in a flower bed, a soldier's hat on a (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)