 General / *90 (-5)
  Re: Yellow Windows

Irving On Lugnet, check out the Set Inventories for that piece: (URL) sets listed which contain that piece are only for the 800 or so sets which I've inventoried (mostly Town and Train), not the entire lego product line. HTH -Tim (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  I'm a star

Sorry for the egotistical subject but... Don Polec (who does the Don Polec's World trailers on the evening news) from my local news station channel 6 in Philadelphia (WPVI) will be featuring me for a story about my Lego collecting. Filming is on (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.phi.all, lugnet.general)

  RC Car question

I have a question about the new Remote Control car. Does it run on one standard frequency, or is the frequency variable? The only rc I have purchased in the past had two set frequencies, so we had to be sure to get the different frequency car if we (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I think lugnet is great!

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) It's (...) the (...) Oooppps... I de-lurked and forgot to change the email address to mine (instead of the person whose account i was using). My email should have read <activeim@hotmail.com> never trust (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Lugnet leads to my decloaking

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> spake thus... (...) use of (...) Sorry, thought I had done when I added the server to the lists... never mind. My cloak is lifted, and I am free to revel in the world of Lego a demystified being. Hurrah! Shed (26 years ago, 6-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact