 General / 90
Re: Yellow Windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 1998 19:17:23 GMT

Irving
On Lugnet, check out the Set Inventories for that piece:
http://www.lugnet.com/inv/tv/piece.pml?0049

Note:The sets listed which contain that piece are only for the 800 or so
sets which I've inventoried (mostly Town and Train), not the entire lego
product line.
HTH
-Tim

Where can I find 2 x 2 x 1 yellow windows used in this train engine
engine? (http://www.pnltc.org/EngDE_SB_UP_4itr.jpg)

Any current LEGO sets with these windows?

Thanks,

- Irving