 General / *385 (-5)
  Ha Ha got my 2140 today

Got the 2140 ANWB road repair set in today MIB. And by looking at the box this is a pretty cool set........Way cool. Haven't opened it yet maybe later gotta go to the store. Tell you one thing go get yourself on if you still can they are getting (...) (26 years ago, 31-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Scans Ready: Star Wars, Rock Raiders, and other 1999 sets.

Well, The final set designs are sure to cause some stir among LEGO maniacs. I think that alot of people had their expectations way high for the SW sets line. Maybe LEGO will have better and bigger sets in addition to these. At least I'm glad they (...) (26 years ago, 31-Oct-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LUGnet historical moment -- (was: Got 1999 mini catalog!)

(...) I have not looked at RTL except for a very little bit during the beta of Lugnet. It's just much easier to handle this way. SArah Heacock sarah@eskimo.com (26 years ago, 31-Oct-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Scans Ready: Star Wars, Rock Raiders, and other 1999 sets.

(...) I got them to work! Thanks! Pawel:) (26 years ago, 31-Oct-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Scans Ready: Star Wars, Rock Raiders, and other 1999 sets.

What's the problem? Error code? If you want I can zip up the images and mail them to you... - Irving Pawel wrote in message ... (...) them, (...) (or (...) for a (...) (26 years ago, 31-Oct-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact