 General / *3030 (-5)
  Re: Joe's LEGO Page Updated

(...) And I'd like to see more pictures of that canyon bride. Matt (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Clock which counts the time using LEGO Technic parts

G. Benedikt Rochow <rochogb@eng.auburn....ethis.edu> wrote in message news:F7z4vL.3ws@lugnet.com... (...) When I was a kid I had fun playing with cheap reel-to-reel tape decks that I'd find at garage sales. Usually they had pretty small reels (maybe (...) (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Pictures LEGOLAND

(...) I don't think URL's like this work on any other machines that your own: file:///W:/legomind/...emill2.jpg Fredrik (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Pictures LEGOLAND

Still more pictures from LEGOLAND added to LEGO ON MY MIND (last batch), including life-size models of animals, close-ups of production molds, displays with historical sets. (URL) from menu: Displays by LEGO: Billund: Around the park Pictures were (...) (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Clock which counts the time using LEGO Technic parts

(...) A long time ago, before free-rotating gears made co-axial hands easy, I made a clock with separate 'faces' for the different hands; quite noisy, driven by the 4.5V black-block motor... Has anybody made any other "real-world appliance" models? (...) (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact