 General / *3000 (-5)
  Re: Fence colours

I was browsing thru some of may old fence pieces, and came across an old parts pack from 1982, small set #1209 (in clear plastic bag) which I purchased in Germany. It was sold with the train accessories, and contains 6 red (2x4) pieces and 1 red (...) (26 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: I like pink (was Fence colours)

(...) I think that the beds (mattress removed) might make good train flatbeds somehow.... (...) LOL "Love is kinda spooky with a cross-eyed belville girl like you" You make good points. Come to think of it, I don't want *any* dating in my Belville (...) (26 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: I like pink (was Fence colours)

That Scala table-top is a really cool piece. I keep trying to work it into space-ships, maybe as a heat-shield or a landing deck. (...) I don't know -- that slightly crossed-eyed look is kind of spooky. Besides, it appears all the females in (...) (26 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Lego site 'Llegogogoch' updated

I know it's not as flash as many other sites, but I've uploaded pictures of what I think might be the first Lego rock concert - click on the 'Photos' link on the left of the main page... (URL) Street Preachers- (URL) (26 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Linking to LUGnet

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) That would be an elegant option to have in this kind of situations. Eric Visit LEGO ON MY MIND: (URL) Control section: (URL) section: (URL) (26 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact